Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Full of HappInesS! =)


         It's my first post here in my new blog account... I've decided to create a new one because I would like to have a blog diary that i am the only one who can access on it... Actually, I am thinking of having two accounts here in blogger.com: one for the public and the other one is for my diary.But it takes a lot of effort to create another one, so this blog will be for public also...
         Anyway, this blog would be a part of my life, wherein I will post anything that is on my head as well as my feelings and emotions. Honestly speaking, I love writing... as so much!! But I have problems in grammar because I am not that so fluent in English language. I am becoming insecure of my sentences because I am afraid of criticizing my work.
         Since it is my first post, I will leave it short so as not to eat so much space on my blog's view...
         ENJOY WRITING!! =)

No comments: