Thursday, September 16, 2010

"Six Years of Friendship"


          I am now in my tertiary level and I could say that I have met different kind of people that leave marks in my life.
          Those people that I'm referring to are 'my lovely friends'. I just would like to share who my friends are in my elementary years. Gusto kong maalala uli yung mga taong naging parte ng buhay ko bilang isang elementary student. I would like to reminisce the past and remember the good things that we have shared and the bondings that we have made. 
          Let me introduce my 'Super JOLLY FRIENDS' from my elementary years. Since grade 1, Sharlyn Tusi treated me as her best friend and ganun din ako sa kanya. I would describe her as my 'funny friend'. Wala kaming ibang ginawa noon kundi ang tumawa ng tumawa. Mga simpleng bagay lang naman ang pinagtatawanan namin. The only thing that until now I could not forget is when she and I cheated on our exam in Filipino. Actually, I was the only one who raelly cheated because that time I was still experiencing a feeling of trauma with our advisory teacher. During our exam I was not in my 'sarili' to answer the questions. What I did, I asked Sharlyn if I could copy her answer because I was not able to review on that subject. Since she's my best friend, she allowed me to copy her answer. Dahil sa wala talaga akong alam, I copied ALL her answer. Di ko na inisip yung magiging score namin, basta pasado ako. You know what the result of our exam?? WE BOTH GOT A PERFECT SCORE ON THAT TEST!! hahaha!! I can't believe that I cheated on the right person!! haha!! Sabi kasi nila, kokopya ka na rin lang, siguraduhin mo ng tama lahat ng sagot. Kaya ayun, parehas kaming perfect, and take note, it was only us who got a perfect score!! Whew! Luckily, our teacher did not questioned us about our score, di na siya nagtaka kung pano nangyaring parehas kaming perfect. 
          Hindi lang naman si Sharlyn ang naging friend ko nung elementary. Riza Amor de Jesus, our valedictorian, was also my friend. She's my 'brainy friend'. Why? kasi matalino talaga siya. Honestly, I idolize her for being fluent in English. 
          Another elementary friend of mine is Joyce Anne Florungco. A very 'humurous friend' at grabe kung mang-asar. Mahilig sa gimik pero magaling sa news writing. Her friend, Jaime Barrera, also became my friend. She's the 'sossy-chic-friend' of mine. Habulin kasi siya ng mga boys and napaka-attractive ng dating niya kahit kanino. 
          Lastly, si Pauline Camille Carreon, I describe her as my 'friend with strong appeal'. Siya naman yung girl friend material for every boys. Kasi talagang maganda siya... maputi, matangkad saka balingkinitan, yun bang hindi kasexyhan, pero ayos lang.
          When we were in grade 6, we made a group name for our friendship. We call it as "MieJoShaRiEllPa" in short MSP. Nung una, ang naisip naming name is JSP as in "JaJoShaRiElPa". Eh, kaso inaasar kami nung mga klasmeyt namin, katunog daw ng GSP (girl scout of the Philippines). Kaya binago namin, naging 'MSP'.
          Siguro hindi maaalis talaga sa mga magkakaibigan ang magkaron ng away.  Jaime and Pauline became rival. I forgot the reason why they hated each other. During their war time, Jamie kept on saying bad things about Pauline, kesyo Pauline had bad odor. But Pauline did not say anything for the alleged of Jaime against her.
Until we had decided to make them friends again. And as a result, we had fixed their misunderstandings and became friends again. But now, honestly, I don't have any news about them. I had heard from my other elementary classmates that Pauline stopped from studying and living with her boyfriend and unfortunately she has already a baby with her ex-boyfriend.
          Jamie, Joyce, Sharlyn, Riza and Pauline are just some of my precious friends that until now I'm still looking forward for a reunion. Here are my other elementary friends and how I would describe them:
  • Zeline Daniot my 'chika friend'
  • Diane Usman my 'kalog friend'
  • Gerald Talastas my 'bully and very talkative friend'
  • Krishna Roque my 'gangster friend'
  • Joanna Lyn Salasac my 'friend with a golden voice' 
  • Karen (I forgot her surname), a very silent type of person pero she's my 'genius friend'
  • Charmaine Franco my 'very mahinhin friend'
  • Jene Norel Valencia my 'cool friend'
         My elementary friends are one in a million. We have different personalities which jive to one another and I love our differences. Maybe, six years were not enough for our bonding, but that six years were FULL of memories and happiness that until now I could not forget.
I LOVE YOU MieJoShaRiEllPa!!! =)              




No comments: