WELCOME TO THE CHRISTIAN WORLD BABY JHEAYANA JANE!!
Hindi ito yung first time na nag-anak ako sa binyag... pero napakameaningful ng nangyari for me.
Sara and her husband are too young to be parents. Both of them haven't graduated from college and unfortunately, Sara has decided to stop her studies when she got pregnant and started looking for a job just to have a sufficient money for their baby.
In my opinion, as I can see and observe their lifestyle as well as their family, hindi sila ganun kayaman or wala pa silang sapat na kakayahan para buhayin ang baby nila. They still need support from their family. I could feel na nahihirapan sila parehas na harapin yung resulta ng pagmamahalan nila, pero they could not hide the regret on their face. Regret because of early parenthood and financial responsibilities for their child; regret of doing unsure things that brought them to a married life.
I'd learn so much from them. Tama nga yung sabi sa isang commercial ad, "Mas mahirap ang maging isang nanay kesa sa pagbubuntis." But I also believe that love conquers all... pero minsan, natanong ko na din yung sarili ko "if love is really enough..."
I could not blame them nor criticize their actions. Nangyari na ang di dapat mangyari. Just live the present and forget the past. I mean, not totally forget the past, but try to move on, diba?! Move on, in a way that you won't commit same mistakes. The best thing that Sara and her husband could do is to embrace with love and accept with care their baby Jheayana. I believe that she is an angel sent from above to give hope and love to her parents. I'm hoping that Jheayana would be a nice child, healthy, God-fearing, lovely, jolly, industrious and beautiful like me!! haha!!
To Jheayana's parents: LOVE EACH OTHER AS YOU LOVE YOUR CHILD. PUT GOD IN THE CENTER OF YOUR FAMILY. And mapalaki niyo sana ng maayos yung baby niyo. Congratulations for a healthy baby and goodluck sa future... =)

No comments:
Post a Comment