10.14.10 A day that is full of memories and a full of happiness that each and everyone of us would not forget that special day.
Before celebrating Carmie's 18th birthday, we should finish first our last examination that seemed to be a punishment for all of us. The last three subjects took away our excitement and made us feel more nervous for it would be the last time that we would encounter those subjects. Those three subjects were the hardest of all the subjects we had for this semester. But there's one thing that ease our nervousness answering the test questionnaires, especially in Statistics: THERE WAS A UNITY IN OUR SECTION! I'm not totally saying that on the past months we were not united as one section, I would just want to point out that the unity happened on that day was one of the best thing that we did for our section. I know everyone could relate on what I am saying here. And I would like to thank Clarisa for allowing us to do such thing called UNITY... =)
After diluting ourselves on fire answering those difficult questions, the time had arrived to celebrate Carmie's birthday. The celebration, even though it was not planned and arranged formally, it went so well that everyone of us had enjoyed the bonding as well as the foods prepared by the birthday celebrant with the help of her closest friends. We cherish the last day of this semester. We danced, laughed, ate, cracked jokes and bid farewell to each other. We left the place with a smiling face and a heart that was full of mixed emotions that neither of us could not explain the happiness and gladness we had experience on a short period of time.
I would like to extend my gratitude for all of my classmates for this semester, for not because of you I would not be happy as I am right now. You made this semester worth to remember and cherish. We had passed one of the hardest level of being a college student. On the first month of our 3rd year life, we were all afraid on what could happen to us on the following months having so much responsibilities on our shoulders. But I am so glad that we conquer all the obstacles given by our professors.
I love 10.14.10!!!Have fun watching Carmie's Birthday!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment