Wednesday, March 23, 2011

^_^ INLOVE AKO ^_^


Sobrang saya ko today!!!!! I can’t get over on what had just happen during our last examination for this day. I can’t imagine myself acting so clumsy in front of him. But, I can’t control myself because THIS IS ME. I was just being true to myself and for him to know that I am a clumsy and very jolly person.
        I am not mad with my classmates. In fact, I would like to thank them for teasing me in him!!! Hahaha! It sounds very crazy but it’s true!!! It was the funniest moment of my life. One of my dreams just came true! My classmates saw him smiling and laughing while looking at me!! Oh my GOSH!!! I was melting while he’s looking at me... Well, I guess, natatawa lang siya sa’kin... Maybe because, I was not that so pretty and very clumsy... But, it’s ok with me. At least before this semester ends; I was able to show him my infatuation and admiration for him.
        Even though I did not see his killer smile, I was satisfied that before this day ends; I made a person happy because of me. I’m not expecting that in return he would also like me as I like him. I am contented with what feelings I have right now for him. I know it’s impossible for him to fall for me too, but seeing him smiling, I would fall over and over to him.
        Some of my classmates keep on saying to me that he’s not a STRAIGHT GUY. So what?? I don’t care... I will stick to my perception and belief that HE’S ABSOLUTELY A GUY. I love his face; his SMILE; his voice; most especially his EYE GLASSES. =)) I LOVE HIS PERFUME... Whenever our path crossed, I always smell the same perfume I had smell on the first day I got closer and nearer to him. I couldn’t forget the day that he talked to me... It was the same day that made me fall to him and love him more.
        I wanna know him more, even just to be a friend with him. I still wanna see him around in school. I am hoping that he will still be our proctor in the remaining 3 days of our final examination. Before I leave the room kanina, gusto ko sanang magba-bye sa kaniya... pero inunahan ako ng kaba saka ng hiya... And Clarisa said to me that he asked her what year we are right now...It sounds so good that he asked that kind of question. Bakit naman kaya niya natanong?? Siguro dahil nagtaka siya sa height ko... Hahahaha!! I admit, I’m petite! But CUTE!!Hahaha!! Haaay... so happy to be in love and to be loved... ^__^   

No comments: