Thursday, September 15, 2011

Depression… (must be gone)


        
             Ayun, as usual, it’s almost late at night at hindi parin ako natutulog. Gusto ko magpost sa blog ko. Kasi this past few days, ang daming gumugulo sa isip ko. There’s no one to talk to, kaya naisip ko siguro, much better if I just write down, or should I say “type” down all the things spinning in my head. =)
            Galit yata sa’kin si Lhanie. Hindi ko alam kung anong mali sa sinabi ko sa kaniya. I just asked and hindi naman ako nag-assume na yun yung dahilan ng pag-iyak niya. I said sorry kung naoffend ko man siya, pero pakiramdam ko, my apology was not accepted. Siguro nga na-offend siya, in a way na nainis siya sa’kin or nafeel niya na masyado ko siyang na-judge. But I didn’t mean to offend her, I JUST ASKED HER. I asked her. Yun lang talaga… Patanong yun eh… It’s answerable by ‘yes’ or ‘no’… just a simple question but made big impact on both of us. Minsan na nga lang kami magkatext, nagkaron pa kami ng misunderstandings. It’s really hard to have a friend who’s mad at you, most especially the one who means a lot to you. I love her and I really do. I care for her, that’s why I’m concern whenever she feels sad and down. I’m always here for her and I’m hoping this would end in positive ways. I’m praying she’s not mad at me. I still don’t want to talk to her, I’m giving space on both of us, so that our emotions would not crashed.
            Next thing, I’m SO STUPID. I lied to everyone even to myself. I want to be honest and live a life full of contentment. Yun lang, magiging masaya na ‘ko.
            Anyway, may gusto pa kong ishare eh… hmmm.. about kay Michelle. High school friend ko siya. Nahihiya akong kausapin siya kasi ang taas-taas ng tingin ko sa kanya. She’s beautiful; she’s smart; and she’s well-loved by the people surround her. She’s lucky. Alam kong kasalanan ang mainggit, but I can’t help myself to feel that way. Until now pakiramdam ko may kulang sa buhay ko… I could not point out what’s missing.
            I want to start all over again. I want to go back on my childhood’s day and change everything; as in everything. I will be a good daughter; I will be an industrious student; I will be a good friend; and I will be a lovely sister to my siblings. I’m not saying that I was a bad child when I was young, what I want to point out here is, I want to restore my good attitudes when I was a kid. Tamad na kasi ako ngayon. Nagpapadala na ‘ko sa mga temptations around me. I put away God and started to become a material girl; I am VAIN now. I have lots of chances to confess everything but I always end up to have reasons which will hinder me to pursue confession. And I hate myself for doing that. I don’t have enough courage to tell the truth and stop earthly doings. I don’t know when I will be ready to confess everything and I’m praying that before 2012, I could have the courage to do so; but I could sense that it would not happen… and now, I’m starting to hate myself again…
            Maybe, yun ang kulang sa’kin- loving myself as I love God. I must start loving myself… have a positive outlook and act maturely. I’m getting older and if I continue degrading myself, I will be a biggest loser. No one can love me like how much I love myself. Even though I haven’t done a formal confession, I’ll start doing good deeds to lessen my sins and I’ll start it by TOMORROW. Yes! TOMORROW… and may God bless me such wisdom and courage to make some things right, not totally everything.
            Sometimes love of other people is not enough to complete you… and sometimes the love between you and God could make your life more meaningful than what you expect other people can give to your life. It’s just a matter of building LOVE, TRUST and FAITH to GOD. My depression must end NOW and will totally gone tomorrow as I wake up early in the morning, may GOD help me.

No comments: